101. They speak in a language all of their own
102. Charlie in a whore house.
103. “Why are you stalking me?”
105. "Porn? Really?”
106. “Forgive me, Father.”
107. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
108. Impossible heights.
109. There is never a time or place for true love.
110. To die will be an awfully big adventure.
111. The heart was made to be broken.
112. My monsters only come out at night.
113. Touch the fingers of my hand and tell me if it's me.
114. Your hair was long when we first met.
115. A kiss with a fist is better than none.
116. If we had been brave enough to live the lives we stole, would you have loved me for a little while?
117. All the gold and the guns in the world couldn't get you off.
118. We were good for each other, too good to ever give it a chance.
119. This is not a thing to be solved, or conquered, or destroyed.
120. Names are meaningless.
121. The mean reds.
122. A very small stage in a vast cosmic arena.
123. Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing.
124. I see nothing in space as promising as the view from a Ferris wheel.
125. The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
126. I think you still love me.
127. For the two of us, home isn't a place, it's a person.
128. Every man I meet wants to protect me. I can't figure out what from.
129. A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.
130. He loved her for almost everything she was and she decided that was enough to let him stay for a very long time.
131. Books are a poor substitute for companionship, but they are easier to find.
132. Don't worry about hurting me, if that's what you're afraid of. I want to get hurt.
133. It's not your job to like me - it's mine.
134. Mere colour, unspoiled by meaning, and unallied with definite form, can speak to the soul in a thousand different ways.
135. My mother warned me to avoid things coloured red.
136. I'll stop wearing black when they invent a darker colour.
137. Out of the blue.
138. I do not want to be human. I want to be myself.
139. There's an electric snapping and sparking between the strands of her hair as the wind picks up.
140. A scientist looking for a cure.
141. The grass glowed with a green so vivid that it seemed pulsing, like flame, from some hidden fire in the earth.
142. There are sometimes two suns which determine the path of one planet.
143. They swam, those walls, with the hues of hell, with the tints of Zion.
144. No matter how brutal life becomes, peace always reigns in the cemetery.
145. I don't think beauty is neat anymore. It's unordered. It's unbrushed hair and a torn back pocket.
146. As I was pulling myself together, I felt that I was breaking him apart.
147. The old must be torn down for the new to be raised; to have a resurrection you must have a crucifixion.
155. "General Monroe will see you now".
158. His walls were a mixture of bullet holes and certificates
159, It was the same ego, whether staring back from blue eyes or darker ones. So much the same, yet so different.
160. He looks so smug as he puts another log in the fire as the rain crashes against the windows.
161. She feels a wide chest behind her, as hard muscles from another chest and long legs press into her front.
162. Possessive hands do their best to share her.
163. “I’m tired of all the talking. Show me!'
164. From the moment he watched her break, he was unable to walk away.
165. Hoping to rip Miles and Bass apart, Rachel reveals her secret about that night in Philly. It does not have the effect she she think it would have.
166. This time, Charlie walks in on Bass with another woman.
167. Rachel squirms as Connor pins her hands high above her head.
168. Emma walks into the kitchen and looks from Miles to Rachel, then back to Miles.
169. Maggie shoots a cold look at Jeremy, a smug smile appearing on her face.
170. Jason and Connor decide to show Charlie how much of an asshole the other guy really is.
171. “Call me, Daddy.”
172, Any sin can be forgiven - for a price.
173, Why'd You Only Call Me When You’re High? by Arctic Monkeys (Song)
174. They were single parents with no clue.
175. Kandi by One EskimO (Song)
176. "Stop calling me a nerd!”
177. There was ringing in his/her ears, and then nothing but silence.
178. The world was a den of iniquity, with no rules but his.
179. “Do you want to watch?”
180. His name would be the last one to pass her lips.
181. “Dance for me.”
182. Eyes on Fire by Blue Foundation (Song)
183. "She’s young enough not to know better, but what’s your excuse?”
184. Sleeping with the enemy.
185. “Is your crown too heavy?”
186. “I let you sleep in.”
187. “Miles is going to hate this.”
188. “You should bathe more often.”
189. “Are we there yet?”
190. “This is the ugliest wagon I’ve ever seen.”
191. “I can’t believe you stole that!”
192. ““Kill it or fuck it.” That’s your answer to everything!”
193. “I can’t stand to look at you right now.”
194. “I’m not mad, just disappointed.”
195. “Of course I’m mad.”
196. “I’ll let you know when I forgive you.”
197. “You got me a puppy?”
198. “I’d rather have a backrub.”
199. The great lube crisis
200. “Fuck them, fuck you, and fuck me.”
201. Handcuffed to an idiot.
202. “I’m tired of being mad at you.”
203. “I thought it would be bigger.”