A) Complete as many of these prompt words as you can before the 28th of June 2015, 11:59pm.
B) Work together to make sure all 50 prompts are filled, at least once.
Alright, shake off the cobwebs it's time to conquer 50 prompts in 50 days!
[Rambling...]The first chapter of the Revo comic was released just days ago, and there's already more questions than answers. We should assume (as usual) that we might not be provided with all the explanations we require. Thus, it's up to us to ferret them out for ourselves - so get to work. Tell me where CM2 live. Tell me why Charlie and Rachel aren't speaking. Where's Connor? Is Tom happy or brainwashed? Where are Priscilla's children? And most important of all, what's awaiting the gang in Bradbury?
If you want to fict about the before times, or write an AU that's cool too. Write whatever the hell you want. All I ask is that you try and be better than the Revo writers...The keyword is 'try'. Don't overthink it :D
(1) A fill must be Fic. (If you want to add some pretty graphics that go with it, I can't stop you, nor would I want to.)
(2) Any Prompt can be filled an unlimited amount of times. There's no 'claiming'. So, if you wanna try and fill the same prompt a hundred times, that's cool.
(3) Only the first person to fill a prompt, and comment here, will have their work linked in the Table.
(4) For variety, only your first eight (8) fills will automatically go into the table. Then if we reach the deadline and no one else has attempted the extra fills you've written (after those first eight), I'll add them to the table. Our goal is completion and cooperation.
-- All pairings are welcome --
|01.||Tattoo||02.||Hair Clip||03.||Skynet||04.||Messenger||05.||Wool Coat||06.||Zoo||07.||Whipped Cream||08.||Shaving||09.||Pirates||10.||Handwriting|
|31.||Stitches||32.||Bonfire||33.||Free Will||35.||Experiment||35.||Ice Cream||36.||Holes||37.||Patrimony||38.||Saturday||39.||Movie||40.||Quest|
Honestly, I don't know if this task is possible - it's true that we have very talented people in this fandom, but it's been almost a year since the finale...So ask yourself, have NBC cancelled your spirit? And have DC Comics manage to revive it? Are we all still crazy enough to overpower 50 prompts? Coz I'd like to think we are :)
- If you combine prompts in your fill you will have to nominate which singular prompt you want your work linked to in the Table.
- If you want to turn your fill into chapters - each featuring a different prompt, that's fine.
- You don't have to be a Member (or even on LJ) to contribute to the Fill Tally. Tumblr, DW and AO3 citizens are more than welcome. It takes a village guys.
+ If you complete all 50, personally (Before 11:59pm, 28.06.15) - I'll make you a banner ;)
(In case you need a confidence boost - remember, we managed to do:
- one hundred prompts in one hundred days, and
- sixty prompts in sixty days, and
- twenty-five prompts in twenty-five days, and the incredible
- forty-two prompts in five days, and lastly
- fifty-four prompts in fifty-four days.)
You choose your poison: Three sentences OR up to
Just comment your fills below. (If you run over - and you probably will - just comment the part of your fill that meets the requirements, then link us to the rest)
- - -
[Title] | [Main Pairing/Characters] | [Prompt Word] | [Rating] [Warnings] [Genre (optional)]
[Insert fic here, you can even include a summary if you want]
ie. My love can double as a weapon | Miles, Bass, Charlie, | Sins | R | incest
*pretend there's a ficlet here*
or, Carpool! | Ben, Miles, bb!Charlie | School run | G |
After Danny has an episode, Ben calls in a favor to get Charlie to school on time.
[...]Ben calls just after seven am, the electronic chirps harsh in Miles' dim apartment.
"Benjamin," he grunts. He lifts his head to eye the clock. "Do you have any idea what time it is?"
"Miles, please just tell me you're sober."
Charlie peers up at him curiously as he takes her hand in his. "Are you drunk?"
"No," Miles replies, leading her out of the hospital into the carpark. "Are you?"
"Can I smell your breath?"
Miles stops dead, frowning down at her. "Did your father ask you to ask me that?"
Charlie raises an eyebrow. "Answer the question."
- - -
If you have any questions, please leave them in the questions thread.